Last updated: September 22, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data sent to your web browser by a website you visit. After that cookies are stored on your device. Cookies allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies or “security cookies”. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser or store in your device.
PPLIANCES.COM collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us better align our content with your needs.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To improve the Service
- To enhance our visitor’s experience
- To provide analytics
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
Our cookies collect following information :
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.We will not sell or rent this collected information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g. to ship an order or to help you receive our newsletters or share our Service on social media platforms,etc.), to improve our Service and/or to enhance our visitor’s experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
Please note that usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
In addition to our own cookies, third parties may place cookies on this PPLIANCES.COM site. We may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, provide social sharing options to the Service and work in affiliation with some of e-commerce merchants like Flipkart, Amazon, Tata Cliq etc. and so on.
Examples of our third parties include but not limited to followings:
- Google analytics
- Google adWords
- Google Adsense
- Tata Cliq
Google AdSense uses what is called a DoubleClick Cookie. A DoubleClick cookie is a cookie that gets placed on a user’s device when the user clicks on an ad on a partner’s website. Google uses this DoubleClick cookie which enable it and its partners to display ads based on user’s visits to our site and/or other sites on internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ad Settings.
Other Tracking Technology
If you register to receive updates by email, you will receive emails which will contain a web beacon. This will take the form of a small, transparent image, which is embedded in each email. It will be used to send information such as your IP address, when each email was viewed, from what device and which geo-location. We use information about email usage to compile reports and to help us improve our communications.
How to manage cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: